What Is CRM Automation
If you run a business that is sometimes just too hectic, but you can’t yet afford to have someone dedicated to answer all your inquiries, then automation could be just what you need.
Automation is simply using online “tools” to do the behind-the-scenes things that business owners rarely have time for.
- Sending a text right back to a caller, when you couldn’t get to the phone, to let them know either you’ll call them back or you could ask them a question like “how can I help?” etc.
- Installing a chat bot on your website to engage with a visitor to ask them if they need help with anything, and maybe guide them through a process of intuitive questions and answers.
- Replying to someone who has responded to an ad. With a series of automated emails and text messages, you can schedule a meeting and/or weed out the tire kickers, without directly speaking with them.
- Request Google Reviews from past clients to help boost your website’s Google rankings.
- Add Google My Business (Now Google Business Profile) messaging so that customers can call you directly from your page.
These five simple instances are just examples of how you can very easily save time and prevent lost revenue.